At New Zealand Sea Adventures we’re extendeding our hospitality to those wanting to know about why our diving services are the best choice for you;
1. Outstanding Safety Record: Diver safety and success is something we take very seriously. This comes through well in our safety record as an extreme adventure facility and provider for the ultimate hedonist.
2. Location: Situated on State Highway 1, we are easy to find and access with plenty of parking right outside the door. We’re just a short drive to local marine reserves and only 5 minute walk from an all weather boat ramp.
3. Experience: As Wellingtons Senior PADI IDC Centre we have shared many great experiences training divers of all levels to dive all the great local, national and international diving destinations.
4. Variety: As a multi-agency dive centre we train divers at all levels including mCCR Rebreathers! Open Water Divers get a firing start with our on-site, purpose built diver training pool and our Expert Instructors host a variety of diving experiences at nearly no cost! Our Range of Specialty Diver courses is also very impressive…
5. Quality Equipment: Our years of experience have taught us a thing or two about dive gear… It must be reliable, dependable and do what is needed with comfort and ease. Our commitment to NZ brands and reputable international names puts our equipment in all the best categories..
6. Friendly Atmosphere: Our belief is that you not only come here for training and equipment but the opportunities to enjoy your purchases. We’ll greet you with a smile and welcome all dive course attendees and friends to our monthly Dive Crew Nights at no charge. Enjoying after dive refreshments are always tops on our list too and the chance to answer any questions you have.
7. Long Standing, Recognised Dive Centre: New Zealand Sea Adventures has been around for more than 25 years; with a proven track record for satisfied divers. Tony has built a solid reputation on dedication to divers and clients with an uncompromising passion for the underwater environment.
8. Facilities: NZ Sea Adventures is a well equipped and spacious dive store with (yes its own purpose built dive pool) plus a spacious retail area where you can try on and buy dive gear. We have a generous up-stairs classroom and wet area for washing the dive gear. Our Crew Area is something that is busy with divers filling in log books and socialising.
9. Professional Career: If you need a career change, you might try following the sun – as a PADI Instructor or Divemaster. We run fantastic Instructor Development Courses to prepare you for this exciting role.
10. We Have Fun: We love what we do with a burning passion. By this alone we inspire and host some of the most exhilarating experiences on the planet! Learn to dive, get into Technical diving and even become a Dive Instructor, all at the one dive store….