Looking for the first step in a diving career and really hone your diving and leadership skills? Take the PADI Divemaster course.
Your adventure into the professional levels of recreational scuba diving begins. Working closely with a PADI Instructor, you expand your dive knowledge and hone your skills to the professional level. PADI Divemaster training develops your leadership abilities, qualifying you to supervise dive activities and assist instructors with student divers. PADI Divemaster is the prerequisite certification for both the PADI Assistant Instructor and PADI Open Water Scuba Instructor certifications.
PADI Divemaster course Details
- Course can be done in as little as 6 days
- Your first step as a professional diver/PADI Pro’
- Mix of online, classroom, pool and ocean training
- Develop your leadership skills
- Have a current RSTC Medical Statement (must be signed by a doctor)
- Current First Aid & CPR certificate (within last two years)
- PADI Rescue Diver certification (or qualifying certification from another agency)
- Have completed 40 logged dives
What to Bring
- Current RSTC Medical Statement
- Rescue Diver card, First Aid/CPR certificate and Log Book/s
- PADI Divemaster eLearning completion form
- Practical Assessment fee
- Your dive gear
- eLearning, course fee and Divemaster Pack $1450
- Optional PADI on-Line Dive Theory $165 (order in store) Gives credit towards the Divemaster Dive Theory exam.
- You can start now with your course deposit online!
- The Practical Assessment option is run by arrangement and can be one-on-one or group courses
Want your course cheaper?
Come in and pick up some New Zealand Sea Adventures referral cards. For any new customer* you get on a dive course you will receive $20 off the practical section of your course.
* A new customer is someone who has not taken a course with NZ Sea Adventures before