Another step closer to PADI Master Scuba Diver….
PADI Rescue Diver course
- Digital Theory – PADI Rescue Diver eLearning or tablet course (about 11 hours)
- Full Weekend – Practical rescue skills and scenarios in the pool and open water
- Come to Crew Night and collect your certificate
- PADI Advanced Open Water Diver certification or Adventure Diver with Navigation (or qualifying certification from another agency)
- 12 Years of age or older
- RSTC Medical Statement (completed in the last 12 months) and medical clearance if required.
- Your PADI Advanced Open Water Diver card or Adventure Diver with Navigation
- Your eLearning completion form
- First Aid & CPR certificate (can be taught in conjunction with the course)
- Swimming costume and towel, plus your dive gear. Hire gear available as needed.
- PADI Rescue Diver eLearning: $191 AUD
- Practical fee: $200
- If you need a First Aid & CPR certificate, the Medic First Aid course, run in conjunction with the Rescue Diver Course: $115 (normally $185-$195)
- Simplify your purchase; click above for any 2 or the 3 course items. (extra admin charge included).
- Course times are 8.30am to approximately 4:30pm. Courses are normally once every 3 months through-out the year or by demand.
- One-off mid-week courses by arrangement, conditions apply.
Book your course in 2 easy steps
Step 1. PADI Advanced Open Water online eLearning or tablet courses available via any of the blue PADI eLearning buttons on our website. You can purchase and start these any time but must be completed before the diving weekend.
Or/ $200 Deposit, Name, Date of Birth and a valid eMail address required. Deposits can be paid online, in store or over the phone with a valid credit card. Deposits are transferable to another person until the eLearning course is redeemed but are non refundable.
Step 2. Our PADI Advanced Open Water courses are run regularly in Wellington throughout the year to your preference. Check the Calendar for scheduled courses and contact us for the course you’d like to join. One-off courses other than those scheduled can be arranged by appointment if preferred. Conditions apply.
Want your course a little cheaper?
For any new customer (someone who has not yet taken a course with New Zealand Sea Adventures) you get on one of our dive courses you receive $20 off the practical section of your course.